TOP2013 Universal Programmer EPROM MCU MPU USB Win10 Win8 Win7 WinXP BIOS Test
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.88 pounds
New Page 1
TOP2013 programmer uses a 32-bit high-speed Arm Cortex microprocessor. Compared with the traditional 51 series, the processing speed and capacity increases by an order of magnitude. The performance increases more than ten times.
TOP2013 programmer has compact size, low power consumption, and high reliability. It is designed for the development of various types of EPROMs.
TOP2013 programmer uses USB port to communicate with PC. It has high transmission speed, anti-jamming performance and high reliability. TOP2013 does not need external power supply, especially good for use outside. TOP2013 programmer is very reliable, specially design for micro-programmed control unit and over 3,000 type of EPROMs. For the support list, please see the bottom of this page.
- Built in 32-bit Arm Cortex high efficient microprocessor, fast and low power consumption.
- USB powered. No external power supply required.
- Connect with laptop or desktop PC through USB port, the speed is 12M bps.
- Can work with a battery-powered laptop or desktop PC.
- With current protection function, it can effectively protects the programmer and devices.
- Automatic detect whether a device is plugged. If the device is inserted in the wrong position, the software will remind the user.
- Working with Win 10, Win8 (x64/x86), Win7 (x64/x86), and Win XP.
- With full-pin-check function, you can check out the status of all the contact pins.
- Color: White
- Size(mm): 115 x 90 x 27 mm
- COM: USB1.1/2.0
- Power: USB 5V
- Current: Min 70mA/ Max 500mA
- Connect: <2M
- Software: Topall V8 (support Win 10, Win8 (x64/x86), Win7 (x64/x86), and Win XP)
- TOP2013 universal programmer: 1 pcs
- USB 2.0 cable (USB 1.1 compatible): 1 pcs
- Software CD: 1 pcs
- PLCC32 converter (simple): 1 pcs
- PLCC44 converter (simple): 1 pcs